1. Mamma Mia - London
From AU$ 52.6
From AU$ 52.6
From AU$ 72.1
From AU$ 56.5
From AU$ 40.9
From AU$ 76
From AU$ 34.3
From AU$ 46
From AU$ 47.1
From AU$ 20.2
From AU$ 49.1
The Phantom of the Opera is considered the musical of musicals, and a pure joy for musical lovers. Andrew Lloyd Webber'smasterpiece celebrated it's 25th anniversary in 2011 and continues to captivate audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre in London's West End, after more than 11,000 performances.
- Ensure your tickets to this audience favorite
- Choose your own seats out of the ones available
- Experience the musical classic which has won over 50 awards
- Enjoy the incredible scenery & special effects
- You can often save on tickets for Mon-Fri when booking online
Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic French thriller about a terrifying ghost surrounded by myth, who haunts an old French opera house and falls in love with a young and beautiful actress.
Did you know this about Phantom of the Opera?
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon with some of the most extravagant settings, costumes and special effects ever used on a stage. The play had its world premiere in London October 9, 1986, and ever since it has played over 11,000 shows at Her Majesty's Theatre in London. Around the world, the Phantom of the Opera has been shown in over 90 cities and won over 50 theater awards!
Who's the team behind?
The world-famous English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is behind this musical production. Harold Prince directs and Cameron Mackintosh produces.
The Phantom of the Opera lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes including intermission.
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Just print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
- Please note: The sides of the Grand Circle are side view restricted. The rear of the Stalls and Royal Circle are restricted by the overhang from the balconies above.