100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Disney's The Lion King - Londonem Lyceum Theatre, tue, 18 feb 2020 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From AU$ 64.30
2. Mamma Mia - Londonem Novello Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From AU$ 36.20
3. Wicked - Londonem Apollo Victoria Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From AU$ 50.20
4. Thriller Liveem Lyric Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From AU$ 60.00
5. Les Misérablesem Sondheim Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From AU$ 60.00
6. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalem Aldwych Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From AU$ 97.70
7. Hamiltonem Victoria Palace Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 1 aug 2020
From AU$ 317.70
8. Matilda the Musicalem Cambridge Theatre, tue, 18 feb 2020 - sun, 20 dec 2020
From AU$ 45.70
9. School of Rockem Gillian Lynne Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From AU$ 54.20
10. Mary Poppinsem Prince Edward Theatre, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 26 jul 2020
From AU$ 236.80
Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera is considered the musical of musicals, and a pure joy for musical lovers. Andrew Lloyd Webber'smasterpiece celebrated it's 25th anniversary in 2011 and continues to captivate audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre in London's West End, after more than 11,000 performances.
- Ensure your tickets to this audience favorite
- Choose your own seats out of the ones available
- Experience the musical classic which has won over 50 awards
- Enjoy the incredible scenery & special effects
- You can often save on tickets for Mon-Fri when booking online
What can I expect?
Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic French thriller about a terrifying ghost surrounded by myth, who haunts an old French opera house and falls in love with a young and beautiful actress.
Did you know this about Phantom of the Opera?
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon with some of the most extravagant settings, costumes and special effects ever used on a stage. The play had its world premiere in London October 9, 1986, and ever since it has played over 11,000 shows at Her Majesty's Theatre in London. Around the world, the Phantom of the Opera has been shown in over 90 cities and won over 50 theater awards!
Who's the team behind?
The world-famous English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is behind this musical production. Harold Prince directs and Cameron Mackintosh produces.
The Phantom of the Opera lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes including intermission.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- Please note: The sides of the Grand Circle are side view restricted. The rear of the Stalls and Royal Circle are restricted by the overhang from the balconies above.
Is this suitable for me?
Phantom of the Opera will be enjoyed by most people, both frequent musical guests and first timers. The musical isn't suitable for young children as certain scenes are scary, it is, after all, about the Phantom of the Opera. It's recommended for children age 10+ and children under age 5 will not be admitted to the theatre.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 1696 reviews
"Fantastic musical, great performance, incredible show at a very beautiful “Her Majesty Theatre”!! Would recommend it to all my friends. Thank you!"
Maxim sat, 7 dec 2019
Much more than expected!
"My husband and I saw this for the first time are were amazed! The talent was exquisite and very impressive!"
Allie tue, 8 oct 2019
"We have seen other productions of Phantom of the Opera, but the original is always the original! So well done, and the theater and stage settings were just beautiful. Really glad we saw this when we were last in London."
Mobile phone voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Her Majesty's Theatre
57 Haymarket London SW1Y 4QL
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.