100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Gatwick Airport Trainem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From AU$ 24.50
2. Gatwick Expressem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From AU$ 39.10
3. Stansted Expressem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From AU$ 38.00
4. Stansted National Express Coachem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From AU$ 22.70
5. Gatwick National Express Coachem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From AU$ 20.90
6. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From AU$ 35.00
7. Luton National Express Coachem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
From AU$ 25.10
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , th, 12 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From AU$ 115.60
9. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From AU$ 47.20
10. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From AU$ 81.40
Jump on the Heathrow Express and get into London fast and easy. You can choose to get a return or one-way ticket between Heathrow Airport and Paddington Station in London with the Heathrow Express. The journey takes approx. 20 min.
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 need a valid ticket (£ 0.00)
- E-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- Ticket categories: adult/child, one-way or return
- Children under 5 years old are free when accompanied by an adult
- The ticket works in an optional direction to or from Heathrow to Paddington Station
What can I expect?
From Paddington Station, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more. Book your Heathrow Express tickets here and save time.
How does it work?
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
Please note that you will receive 1 train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Print out our e-ticket, which will be sent to your email (from: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return ticket you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Heathrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive your e-tickets in a separate email. Please print this out and bring it with you on your trip.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Heathrow Express doesn't run.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
(Up to 4 children can travel free each adult).
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 need a valid ticket (£ 0.00).