100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packagesem Schönbrunn Palace: Evening Packages, fri, 13 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 128.40
2. Schönbrunn Palace: Concertem Schönbrunn Palace: Concert, fri, 13 dec 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From AU$ 88.60
3. Rendezvous with Mozartem Rendezvous with Mozart, fri, 13 dec 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From AU$ 314.60
4. Spanish Riding School: Morning Trainingem Spanish Riding School: Morning Training, wed, 11 dec 2019 - fri, 5 jun 2020
From AU$ 25.80
5. Spanish Riding School: Showem Spanish Riding School: Show, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From AU$ 62.00
6. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Viennaem , wed, 11 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From AU$ 63.50
7. Sisi's Treasuresem Sisi's Treasures, fri, 13 dec 2019 - mon, 23 dec 2019
From AU$ 332.70
8. Blue Danubeem Blue Danube, wed, 11 dec 2019 - th, 31 oct 2019
From AU$ 206.10
9. Vienna Hofburg Orchestraem Vienna Hofburg Orchestra, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sat, 19 oct 2019
From AU$ 81.40
10. F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019em F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2019, wed, 11 dec 2019 - sun, 1 jul 2018
From AU$ 211.50
Vienna Residence Orchestra
Don't miss out on one of the traditional classical concerts, when you visit Vienna. Listen to the world famous music by W.A. Mozart and Johann Strauss at the most beautiful historical location, Auersperg Palace. The Vienna Residence Orchestra is accompanied by professional opera singers and ballet dancers, performing in historical costumes to make the music come to live infront of your eyes.
- Enjoy a traditional classical concert
- Listen to music by Mozart and Strauss
- Experience the Vienna Residence Orchestra live
- Admire the graceful ballet dancers
- Enjoy the skilled opera singers
- Explore the beautiful Auersperg Palace
What can I expect?
Experience the Vienna Residence Orchestra
In 1991 the orchestra was appointed the official representative of the City of Vienna in the festivities commemorative the bicentenary of Mozarts death and has also performed a number of concerts at the 'Vienna International Festival'.
The program includes the most famous and beautiful works of the Viennese classics of W.A. Mozart and Johann Strauss, played by anything from 10 to 40 musicians, accompanied by professional opera singers and ballet dancers.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Palais Auersperg.
Where is the concert?
The Vienna Residence Orchestra performs at Palais Auersperg, also known as The Rosenkavalier Palace.
What time do the doors open?
Doors to the concert hall opens at 8 PM.
How long is the concert?
The concert lasts 1½ hour including intermission.
Where are my seats?
You can see the seating plan here.