Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
Get out of Las Vegas for a day of fresh air and sun, and go on an amazing cruise aboard the Desert Princess. Experience the amazing evening views, unique scenery and the wildlife surrounding Lake Mead.
The Mississippi Style Paddle Wheel Boat was built especially to cruise the blue, calm waters of Lake Mead. Inside the two enclosed decks climate control keeps it cool and out on the open deck and feel the wind in your hair and the desert sun on your face.
Enjoy an enchanting evening tour, while you cruise on Lake Mead, one of the world’s largest man-made lakes. You will also be able to view the unique sights of the Hoover Dam towering above you.
While aboard the Desert Princess, you will be enjoying a full course dining experience, consisting of choices of prime rib, seafood, chicken, pastas or vegetarian entrees. There is also alcohol available for purchase aboard the boat.
- 2 hour Lake Mead dinner cruise
- Transportation on a luxury motor coach
- Photo stop at the iconic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Dining choice consisting of beef, chicken, seafood, pasta or vegetarian dishes
Duration: Approx. 6 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 1:30 PM and 15:00 PM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- Hotel pick-up is available from hotels at the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area.
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside.
- No food or drinks is not allowed inside the Hoover Dam.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.
- This tour is available on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.