Aquarium of the Bay
Visit Aquarium of the Bay, San Francisco's only waterfront aquarium. You get to experience four mesmerizing species of jellyfish and have a chance to touch skates, sea anemones and 'tidal zone' animals while learning how animals and humans are interconnected with water.
Walk through the two tunnels with leopard sharks, giant sea bass, bat rays, giant pacific otcopuses, eight-foot long sevengill sharks, San Francisco's bays largest predators, and five other local species of sharks.
Learn more with the interactive touch pools and visit the new Sea Lion Center.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the aquarium.
- You must bring a valid photo ID together with your voucher/e-ticket when collecting your tickets.
- Your tickets are valid for the rest of the calendar year and for 1(one) visit only.
- Children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under 4 years old er free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- San Francisco's waterfront is almost always cool and breezy, so dress accordinly.
- Aquarium of the Bay is closed on December 25.