Royal London Morning Tour
Get all the highlights of London on our Royal London Morning Tour. Do you want the absolute best of London’s many sights and attractions? See Big Ben, Westminster and much more. Buy your tickets to Royal London Morning Tour here!
Our Royal London Morning Tour starts with meeting your guide at Victoria Coach Station and from there we go by motor-coach around London starting with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square . See Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, and then continue on to Princess Diana’s former home, Kensington Palace . We will also pass the Royal Albert Hall , the Albert Memorial and you will get a chance to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
Important information :
- The tour is in English
- Duration: approx.: 3 hours.
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is valid on the date you book!
- Operates daily at 8:45am from Victoria Coach Station
- Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard, on these occasions we will visit Horseguards Parade.
- Child prices: 3-16 years
- The Royal London Morning Tour ends at Trafalgar Square