Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Australian Dollars with no hidden fees
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 107.00
2. Skip the line: The Eiffel Tower by nightem , tue, 19 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 93.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the lineem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, tue, 19 nov 2019 - th, 13 feb 2020
From AU$ 117.10
4. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisem Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 57.70
5. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From AU$ 30.70
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 78.40
7. Eiffel Tower Climbingem Eiffel Tower, tue, 19 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From AU$ 69.00
8. Disneyland® by busem Disneyland® by bus, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 197.80
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, tue, 19 nov 2019 - sun, 17 may 2020
From AU$ 25.10
10. The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Parisem The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, tue, 19 nov 2019 - th, 13 feb 2020
From AU$ 146.00
Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summit
Get the best view in Paris. Look over the city nearly 300 meters from the ground, by taking the elevator to the third floor in the Eiffel Tower. You also visit the first and second floor. On all levels it's a magnificent sight!
- Visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (the summit)
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Enjoy the view from the 2nd floor
- Learn everything from a history-loving guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Enter the Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you get access to the third floor in this tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide will inform you about the background story of this architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. There are so many fun details to learn and observe. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses and Notre Dame. Finally, you take the elevator up to the third floor - which is the summit - where you get a breathtaking panoramic view over Paris!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Due to the safety check you should not bring big purses, backpacks or suitcases with you to the Eiffel Tower. You may be denied access to the tour if you do so.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- A small group of 20 people or fewer.
- Audio headsets.
Please check calendar for date and time.
Champ de Mars 5 Avenue Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.