100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayem , sun, 23 feb 2020 - sun, 14 feb 2021
From AU$ 90.30
2. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsem Woodbury Common Outlet, mon, 17 feb 2020 - mon, 15 feb 2021
From AU$ 38.50
3. Sex and the City: Guided tourem Sex and the City: Guided tour, tue, 18 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 91.70
4. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyem New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, mon, 17 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From AU$ 50.80
5. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursem Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, mon, 17 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 70.40
6. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCem New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, mon, 17 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From AU$ 72.10
7. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsem , mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From AU$ 36.60
8. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesem , tue, 18 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From AU$ 360.20
9. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursem Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hours, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From AU$ 86.00
10. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem , mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From AU$ 194.80
Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesday
Enjoy one hour of powerful and joyous gospel music at a mid-week morning service in New York City! This tour combines a guided bus tour around Harlem with a gospel concert at a local church. On the tour you also see and hear about the history of the famous landmarks in Harlem - such as the Apollo Theater and the Cotton Club.
- Enjoy one hour of powerful gospel music
- Experience a morning service
- See and hear more about famous landmarks
- Hop on a bus tour through Harlem
- Learn about the historic Harlem from your guide
What can I expect?
On this Harlem bus tour you're driving past some of Harlem's most famous landmarks and through Harlem's charming tree-lined streets and historic districts. Let yourself be immersed into the fascinating stories of this part of New York City, while you relax and lean your back against the warm bus seat.
Your guide tells you all about Harlem's history and about how Harlem originally was a rural Dutch community. Among the landmarks you see on this tour are the Apollo Theater, the Cotton Club and Columbia University. Harlem is famous for being a mecca for African American writers, jazz musicians and artists. Many years ago it was also transformed into a summer retreat for New York's most prominent families. Today the community in Harlem is brimming with pride.
After the bus tour, you will join the 'Hour of Power' - the mid-week service and gospel concert. Here you hear powerful voices singing songs of praise in the traditional beautiful acapella style. The 'Hour of Power' is sure to inspire and delight you as well as being a truly unique experience, which you share with your fellow tour guests.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it on your tour. Mobile tickets are also accepted.
- Due to security reasons suitcases, packages and big bags are not allowed on this tour.
- Since you'll be visiting a church you need to be dressed accordingly. Shorts, tank tops or flip-flops are not allowed.
- Cameras and cam recorders are not allowed inside the church.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge*
*Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.0 – 38 reviews
"I am from Canada and thoroughly enjoyed the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. The Gospel singers were great. We even purchased a CD. Thanks again."
Trevlig tur i Harlem med gospel i kyrka
"Mycket trevlig och kunnig guide som berättade Harlems historia på ett intressant sätt. Fantastisk gospelkonsert."
God guide Sheila
"God guide Sheila"
Mobile phone voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 4 hours
Wednesday at 9:00 A.M.
- A morning service.
- A gospel concert.
- A live guide.
- Transportation from Midtown to Harlem - and vice versa.
690 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.