Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Australian Dollars with no hidden fees
Venue InformationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From AU$ 39.60
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 107.00
3. Skip the line: The Eiffel Tower by nightem , tue, 19 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 93.00
4. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 20 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From AU$ 40.70
5. Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the lineem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, tue, 19 nov 2019 - th, 13 feb 2020
From AU$ 117.10
6. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitem Eiffel Tower, tue, 19 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From AU$ 105.40
7. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisem Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 57.70
8. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From AU$ 30.70
9. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensem Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From AU$ 27.10
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From AU$ 78.40
Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower
This tour is a 3-part excursion, which gives you the chance to discover Paris, its history and wonderful architecture from a luxury coach, a cruise down the Seine and from The Eiffel Tower.
The best part is the tour is that you get to skip the line to the Eiffel Tower!
- Experience the best of Paris
- Enjoy a 5-hour sightseeing tour
- See all the major sights
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
What can I expect?
Experience Paris from the Ground, Water and Air
The first part of the tour is a bus tour with an audio guide (available in 13 languages incl. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese), so you can hear the history of Paris and admire its main squares, bridges, main streets and buildings, such as: the Opera square, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero square, Invalides, Pont-Neuf, Bastille square and of course the Eiffel Tower.
Take a Cruise on the Seine
The bus part of this sightseeing tour ends at the foot of The Eiffel Tower. From here you will be welcomed onboard on one of the three trimarans belonging to the Bateaux Parisiens for the second part of the tour: A 1-hour cruise down the Seine. Entirely glass fitted, these boats are perfectly designed to admire the beautiful architecture of the city. This part of the tour is also guided by audio headsets available in 13 languages.
Skip the Line to the Eiffel Tower
The cruise sightseeing ends at the foot of The Eiffel Tower, where you will avoid the long lines and go directly to the elevator for a ride up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, which gives you a wonderful panoramic view of Paris, which is the final part of the tour.
Would you like to end your tour with a lunch in the Eiffel Tower, then you might like our Paris Essential Tour which includes a lovely 2-course lunch at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours plus however long you want to spend at the Eiffel Tower.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.2 – 314 reviews
Fantastic, fabulous, fun Eiffel tour and cruise.
"Well organised, location of coach was easy to find and tour of Paris was more than expected, the Eiffel Tower was amazing we had all the time we needed to look around and then hop on the cruise at our own leisure, our guide at the Eiffel was terrific able to speak different languages, I would highly recommend especially to first time visitors it was absolutely amazing!!"
"This tour was amazing between the insightful sightseeing tour, the Eiffel Tower that we had little to no wait and the cruise that we could do at any time. We absolutely loved it! The only exception to this being the perfect experience is the inconvenience of having to find a place that would allow us to print out our ticket. It was extremely difficult to find a place to do this. Why not put this on electronic access?"
Paryż w pigułce
"Bardzo dobrze zorganizowana wycieczka przy małej ilości czasu. W Paryżu mieliśmy przesiadkę na drugi lot z różnicą czasu 20 godzin, zobaczyliśmy najciekawsze miejsca z siedzenia autokaru, i pokładu statku pływającego po Sekwanie i dodatkowo wjazd na wieżę Eiffla. Mega fajnie, bardzo polecam."
Piotr tue, 19 nov 2019
"Guidning på båden var mangelfuld"
Charlotte sun, 10 nov 2019
Mobile phone voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.