FreeStyle Pass New York
Explore New York with our popular FreeStyle Pass New York! With prebooked tickets from home you get the chance to experience the best of New York in 72 hours! The package includes a 72 hour unlimited All Loops Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass as well as a choice of either three or five optional attractions.
- Experience the best of New York
- Make your own sightseeing package
- Enjoy 72 hours of Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing
- Choose between THREE or FIVE optional attractions
- Flexible tickets - Chose your start date any time during a month period
Make Your Own Sightseeing Package
The FreeStyle Pass New York includes a Hop-On Hop-Off bus pass, which gives you access to all the bus routes with over 50 stops for 72 hours and the choice of three or five popular attractions.
You can choose THREE or FIVE of the following attractions:
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- One World Observatory Deck
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Harbor Cruise
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art(MoMA)
- Guggenheim Museum
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- Madame Tussauds
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Star Wars and the Power of Costume Exhibition
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Saturday Night Live - The Exhibition
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center.
How does it work?
When you arrive in New York you need to redeem your e-ticket at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center before you can start your sightseeing.
Where do the buses start and stop?
You can see a map of all of the loops Here and the complete list of all stops Here.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid to start one month from the 'Valid from' date you choose when you book your tickets.
Your tickets are valid for 72 hours from the moment you pick them up at Gray Line Visitor Center.
Your tickets for your chosen attractions can be used at any time during your stay.
Are there children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3 to 11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The choice of attractions is subject to change without notice.
- Please allow at least 2-4 hours if visiting only Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island during high season.