Toledo Half Day Tour
While in Madrid why not visit beautiful city of Toledo, only 70km from Madrid. Tickets for Toledo Half Day Tour can be booked here!
The beautiful imperial city-museum of Toledo, appointed “World Heritage City ” by UNESCO is only located 70km away from Madrid. The bus tour to and from Madrid is not that long and is actually a very beautiful tour.
When we arrive in Toledo, you will be in one of the oldest towns in Europe, also called “city of the three cultures”, since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together for many centuries.
Toledo is full of genuine Spanish buildings but you can really see the citys long history and all kind of the periods and style(Arab, Jewish, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque) in the buildings and all over Toledo. In Toledo the great painter El Greco lived in the sixteen century.
At Toledo you will see the following:
* Outside view of the Cathedral; Church of St. Tomé with “El Entierro del señor de Orgaz”, masterpiece of El Greco
* Synagogue of Sct. María la Blanca
* Museum of Victorio Macho
* Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
* Panoramic sightseeing of Toledo.
- The tour will be guided in English and can be operated in Spanish at the same time!
- Duration: Approx. 5 hours.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- Every day at 08:45AM and 03:00PM
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Children are from 6 to 15 years old.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
- Toledo Half Day Tour starts and ends at Julia Travel – Gray Line Spain.