Tijuana Shopping Adventure
Take a trip down the picturesque Californian Coast and across the border to colorful, fascinating Tijuana, Mexico for some great shopping and dining!
The California border city of Tijuana is located only a few minutes south of San Diego and is well known for its unique shops and restaurants. The city is rich with history and culture and is the second largest city next to Los Angeles on the Pacific Coast.
When we get to Tijuana you will get to spend approx. 4 1/2 hours on shopping, dining and sightseeing or whatever you feel like. The lively Avenida Revolucion is filled with shops and boutiques and is the best place to test your bargaining skills and save on leather goods, clothing, jewelry, cigars, fine Mexican handicrafts and more. The tour is also a great way to have a taste of Mexican art and culture. Take some time to see the downtown bullring or the Tijuana Cultural Center. Treat yourself to a meal of delicious authentic Mexican cuisine and drinks at one of the many restaurants on the avenue.
Duration: 11 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive an e-ticket per email. Please print this out and bring it with you on your tour.
- The tour departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The drive along the coast is about 2-3 hours to and from Tijuana, Mexico and Los Angeles. The tour departs Tijuana at approximately 5:00 PM and arrives at hotels between 9 PM-10 PM.
- The price includes roundtrip transportation from this list of hotels. If you are not staying at a hotel on the list, please choose the one most convenient for you on the list, so we can arrange your hotel transfer.
- The tour departs from the Starline Terminal at the Chinese Theatre at 9:30 AM, but since you are being picked up at a nearby hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- Please note: Multiple US entry visa and passport required for non-U.S. or non-Canadian citizens.
- Children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between 0-2 years old are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.