San Francisco Night Tour
This live narrated 90-minute tour of San Francisco includes the most interesting and vibrant neighborhoods, such as the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach, Nob Hill, Alamo Square and the Embarcadero.
The tour starts at Fisherman's Wharf (or Union Square) and covers all the major San Francisco attractions during evening hours with spectacular views from the top if an original open top double decker bus.
Highlights may vary depending on the season, weather conditions and San Francisco's infamous traffic, but generally the tour includes:
- North Beach - San Francisco's Italian neighborhood
- Chinatown - Home to the largest Chinese population outside of Asia
- Union Square - San Francisco's shopping mecca
- Alamo Square - See the famous 'Painted Ladies' Victorian houses
- Civic Center - City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Bill Graham Auditorium
- Nob Hill - California Street - Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Cable Cars
- Embarcadero - Bay Bridge, Ferry Buildning, Alcatraz, Pier 39
Duration: 90 minutes
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to be redeemed with City Sightseeing at 2800 Leavenworth Street (between Beach Street & Jefferson Street).
- The tour ends at Fisherman's Wharf.
- We advise you to line up for the tour at least 15 minutes before departure, especially during summer months (May-September) as busses tend to fill up quickly during peak season.
- Children's tickets are available between age 5-11. Children under 5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note: Depending on the time of year, it may not be entirely dark on the San Francisco Night Tour.