Madrid Sightseeing and The Royal Palace
Madrid Sightseeing Tour incl. a visit at the Royal Palace in Madrid can be booked here. A great way to enjoy all of Madrid!
This extensive tour starts at the medieval origins of the city, followed by a full cover of Hapsburg Madrid , incl. Calle Mayor , Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa .
Hereafter we will see the Royal Palace (which we will return to later for a full visit), the Cibeles Fountain , Neptune Fountain , the Puerta de Alcalá and Prado Museum .
We will then cover the contemporary area of Madrid such as Gran Vía , Paseo de la Castellana , Barrio Salamanca , Plaza de Castilla and Parque del Oeste , but also the commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, like the emblematic Ventas Bullring or Santiago Bernabeu Stadium .
This sightseeing tour will the continue at The Royal Palace of Madrid , known as Palacio Real . This former Residence of the Spanish Royal Family was built in the 18th Century and is absolutely one of the most beautiful palaces of Europe. You will see the Plaza de Oriente , the Sabatini Gardens , the Campo del Moro among many other interesting things. Inside Palacio Real you will see the palaces beautiful porcelains, tapestries, furniture, armour, paintings etc. can be admired.
- The Tour is in English and Spanish!
- Duration: 4 hours.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- Every day at 09.00AM.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Children are counted as from 6 to 15 years old.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
- Madrid Sightseeing Tour incl. a visit at the Royal Palace(Palacio Real) starts at Julia Travel – Gray Line Spain and ends at the Royal Palace.