Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Vienna
Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off City sightseeing is a great way to explore the city. Book your 1 or 2 days passes for all lines incl. boat ride for Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off City sightseeing here!
See Vienna in a completely relaxing way with our Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour. Set your own pace, get on and off at any of our 16 stops, as often as you wish. Shop, see the sights and create your own tour. Enjoy the Full City Tour and see every major sightseeing attraction of Vienna.
You will see some of the most important sights of Vienna, such as the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Natural History Museum, the Hofburg Palace, the Parliament, the City Hall, the Burgtheater, Wurstelprater amusement park, the St. Stephans Cathedral, Schönbrunn Palace and much more.
You can see all the routes here!
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive your vouchers/e-tickets by email, providing you direct access to the busses. You simply board a bus where you like to start your tour, and here you get your tickets and detailed map of the routes.
- Children's tickets are available from 3-12 years old. Children between 0-2 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All routes operates daily year round. See departure frequency under map!
- Our tickets are valid for unlimited travel for either 1 day or 2 days.
- Your tickets can be used up to one month after your booked date.
- All busses have recorded or live commentary in German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Netherlands, Japanese, Greek, Portuguese, Hungarian, Rumanian, Czech, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic and Russian.
- See all of the Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Vienna Tours here!