Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
Travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, while your guide will share his knowledge about the various sights and tell you about the history of the Grand Caynon. When you stand there looking out over your surroundings you'll be taken back by the views from this unique landscape and its beauty.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, we will visit the Hualapai Indian Country. Here you'll have many amazing photo opportunities with your hosts the Hualapai Indians. You also get to experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point.
Visit Eagle Point which has been shaped over thousands of years as though an eagle was been embedded into the Grand Canyon walls. Enjoy your lunch at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Take in the breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After these two amazing look out points we head on down to the Hualapai Ranch where you on some days can experience a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights.
Please note: Grand Caynon Skywalk tickets are available at an additional cost.
- Eagle Point home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets additional)
- Guano Point home of the Hualapai Market
- 4 hours exploring the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motor coaches with panoramic windows
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam from the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bypass Bridge
Duration: 12 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.
- The tour includes hotel pickup from most hotels at the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area.