Barcelona Highlights Tour
This classic Barcelona Highlights Tour and will show you the main highlights of one of the most beautiful cities in Spain. You can explore the Plaza de Catalunya, the largest square in central Barcelona and widely considered as its city center. We will also pass through Via Laietana and the Palau de la Musica Catalana, a concert hall declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
View the Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter, Plaza Sant Jaume and continue on to Villa Olimpica , a residential complex used by athletes during the Olympics before touring Port Olympic on foot. We will also get a panoramic view of the city and harbor when we ascend Montjuic Mountain(Montjuic Cable Car).
We tour the Olympic Stadium, Palau San Jordi and the Calatrava Tower . We also tour the Poble Espanyol , which reproduces the most typical regional architectural styles in Spain and get a chance to taste the renowned local sparkling wine, Catalan Cava.
Important information :
- The Tour is in English!
- Duration: 3½ hours - The Classic City Tour of Barcelona is on every day
- incl. tour with Montjuic Cable Car.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- The tour itself is in English
- Children are counted as from 8 to 14 years old.
- Children under 7 years old are free of charge.