Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner
Dinner at the revolving restaurant at the top of the TV Tower on Alexanderplatz in Berlin is a true VIP experience. It is not every day you have the chance to dine at a height of 207 metres!
The TV Tower is located at the very heart of the city on the Alexanderplatz. At 368 metres, it’s the highest building in Germany and the second highest building open to the public in Europe. The observation deck is at a height of 203 metres and includes Berlins highest bar, the “Panorama bar”. The revolving restaurant is at a height of 207 metres and turns around its own axis once or twice every hour.
Our VIP Dinner guests will be personally welcomed by the TV Tower staff on the ground floor and accompanied to the elevators, skipping the queues. Your table situated next to the window will be waiting for you as you arrive in the rotating “Sphere” restaurant.
See a sample of the VIP dinner menu HERE!*
*You will be given a choice of one starter or one dessert and one main course to choose on the day you visit the TV Tower. The selection will incl. a vegetarian option.
Included in the VIP Dinner package at Berlin TV Tower are:
* Guaranteed window table
* A glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif
* A 2 course meal: starter or dessert and main course
* 2 glasses of wine
* Unlimited mineral water
- Your booking is on request, so it can take up to 48 hours before we can confirm your booking.
- If/when confirmed you must print out your voucher/e-ticket we send to your e-mail address and bring it with you to the cash desk at the souvenir shop at The TV Tower where a member of the staff will meet you.
- Dress Code: there is no particular dress code.
- There are no children prices. Everybody pays the same rate.