Berlin Segway Tour
Enjoy Berlin from a Segway, the best and most fun way to explore Berlin, and it is not all fun, you will learn a lot about the capital of Germany as well. Tickets to Berlin City Segway Tour can be booked here!
In about 3 hours on our All-In-One City Segway Tour we’ll show you all the main sights of Berlin, stopping every few hundred meters to soak them in, hear fascinating anecdotes, take pictures, and discuss Berlin’s history. Your knowledgeable native English-speaking guide will also explain present-day facts and lifestyle facets about Berlin while being available to answer your questions.
You will see and hear all about the Berlin Wall and wander through Checkpoint Charlie . You will Stand on top of Hitler’s bunker and see the Reichstag and hear about the burning that ultimately lead to Hitler’s rise to power. Along the Segway ride you will also see and hear about Brandenburg Tor , Marx & Engels Platz , Postdamer Platz , Unter den Linden , ‘the Deathstrip ’ that devided East and West Berlin, Berlin Statsoper and much, much more.
- All tours are in English
- Duration is 3 hour, incl. 30 min. training.
-Food and drink is not incl. in the price
- Pregnant women and persons under age 15 CANNOT participate on this tour, and prove of age must be shown on demand!
- Participants must weigh between 45kgs and 115klgs to participate on this tour!
-All participants must own a moped license or a driver license!
- You need to pay a deposit of EUR 200,- each booking(NOT person) directly to the guide before tour start, either in cash or as a credit card deposit, and it will be refunded back to you at the end of the tour, providing your Segway has sustained no damage!
- Please wear clothes according to the weather and flat footwear as Segway functions works better with flat shoes than high heels. -Berlin Segway Tours starts and ends at the TV Tower, Alexanderplatz in Berlin.