Berlin's Christmas Markets
There is no better way of getting into the spirit of the season than by visiting Berlin’s traditional Christmas markets with their vast variety of hand-crafted goods and traditional food and drinks. If you get cold a 'Glühwein' (hot mulled wine) or two will have you feeling warm and cozy in no time.
- Visit three of Berlin's most popular Christmas Markets
- Get in the spirit of Christmas
- Warm yourself with a 'Glühwein'
- See the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- Admire the beautiful Charlottenburg Palace
- Visit the largest Christmas market in Germany
Visit Three Xmas Markets in Berlin
We take you to three of the most attractive markets in the city. We begin the tour at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the iconic landmark of West Berlin, where you will learn about the rich history of this part of town.
Afterwards, we move on to the beautiful Charlottenburg Palace, where the Christmas market has been a local favorite for many years.
The final stop is Spandau, which boasts one of the biggest Christmas markets in Germany, but is rarely visited by tourists. With its well-preserved medieval center around the fourteenth century St. Nicholas Church, Spandau is the ideal setting to enjoy the festivities.
When the tour is over, you're free to linger and discover more on your own.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts the taxi stand outside the restaurant Weihenstephaner opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station. Here you will find the guide from Original Berlin Walks.
Where does the tour end?
The Berlin Christmas Markets tour ends outside the magnificent Charlottenburg Palace.
Are there children's tickets?
Children under 12 years old are free when accompanied by a paying adult. Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is in English.
- Please note: As this tour includes rides with the Berlin Subway, please bring an AB public day pass transport ticket or buy one from the guide (price currently €6.70).
- The tour is on rain or shine, so please wear clothes and shoes that are weather appropriate.
- Food and drinks are not included in the price.
- The tour runs Advent Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 1:30 PM.
- The tour lasts 4 hours.