With your Barcelona Card at hand, you are ready to explore the city! Enjoy free transportation in Barcelona, including the train to/from the airport. Skip the line and get free entrance to most of the city's museums. Get access to other attractions and great discounts all over the city.
- Explore Barcelona with your Barcelona Card
- Save money with great discounts
- Skip the line and get free entrance at museums
- Enjoy free transportation, including to/from the airport
- Get a free map of Barcelona and the metro
Save time and money with your Barcelona Card
Make sure you buy your Barcelona Card from home and prepare to discover the magnificent city.
Your Barcelona Card allows you to skip the line to popular museums, including the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona.
You also get free access to other attractions such as a waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to the tower Torre de Collserola.
Your Barcelona Card also lets you travel unlimited with public transport. You can use the Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
Furthermore, you get discounts at other museums and sightseeing tours, leisure and entertainment, nightlife, at shops, restaurants, and more.
You also get a free map of Barcelona, which shows you where you can enjoy free deals and discounts as well as a map of the metro.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it one of the tourist offices to exchange it for your Barcelona Card.
How long is my Barcelona Card valid?
Your Barcelona Card is valid for 3, 4 or 5 days depending on which option you choose.
Where do I get my Barcelona Card?
- Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S. Open: daily 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Sants station: Pl. dels Països Catalans, s/n. Open: Daily: 8 AM to 8 PM. 26th December & 6th January 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Colom Colon: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Open: Daily 8.30 AM to 8:30 PM.
- Pl. Sant Jaume: c/ Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday: 8.30 AM to 8:30 PM. Saturday: 9 AM to 7 PM. Sunday & Holidays: 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Barcelona Airport, Terminal T1 & T2: Open: Daily 8.30 AM to 8:30 PM.
Where do I get discounts?
You can see a list of discounts and admissions here. Your free deals and discounts are only valid once activated the card and only during the period of its validity depending on the option chosen.
Are there children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.